Monday, October 30, 2006

Design Patterns

Sorry I've been away for a while, but it's been hectic here in Stafford.

I have beeen experimenting with the use of design patterns for a few weeks now, and they definitely have their worth. My final year project's technical documentation will use lots of UML, so its more than relevant to my studies. Hopefully I should have something to upload and share with the world, so those who don't use design patterns can get a nice feel for them and perhaps use them in their application (be it web or not) design.

I also downloaded Firefox 2.0 the other day and I have to say its a major upgrade, with lots of benefits. In-line spell checking and faster load times are very welcome!

On a side note: I have about 19 computing books for sale (in an effort to clear my shelves somewhat). If you need an addition to your bookshelf, then they all start at £3-£5. Eventually they will find themselves on eBay, but readers of this blog should get first refusal.