Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things

Since it has been an awfully long time since I've posted to my personal blog, I thought I would get back into the swing of things by posting an update to my personal site at the same time, syndicating this blog on there using the Google Data API for .net. I'm also taking this opportunity to syndicate the blog from AllportGreenhillGames, which is the creative partnership of myself and a chap I know from my time in Switzerland whilst at university, Nick Greenhill. We're writing an Xbox 360 game together using XNA, and hopefully will be posting some screen shots on the AllportGreenhillGames blog very soon.

Apart from still working as a Software Engineer, I'm still playing Xbox 360 when time allows, as well as now planning a wedding following my engagement back in March.

I'll aim to write on this blog as and when time allows, so keep your eyes peeled for site updates and regular blog posting going forward!