Monday, August 31, 2009

Quarter Century

Thursday the 27th August 2009 saw me reach the age of 25. I am now in that category of people who move down a box on age range in application forms. I had a great weekend with my best friend Nick Greenhill (who is also half of my Best Men in just under two years time), which involved lunch by the river, beverages in Hoxton Square, reading some XNA books, and visiting a market to spice up the terrace. I've ended up with both Lemon and Lime trees due to my indecisiveness.

I was fortuneate enough to aquire a wine making kit from my Granddad Ray as a birthday present. With some help from Nick over the weekend, I've got 4.5 Litres of Pinot Noir fermenting away in my lounge.

I've been cracking on with a little website maintenance since then, and will hopefully have some updates ready soon. In the meantime, My and Nick's game has benefitted from a meeting to get us on the right track for the next month, where we'll be exploring a 3d modelling tool that won't set us back anything.